I lecture in consumer psychology and consumer behaviour at the Fashion Business School of the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London (UAL).
Here are my upcoming undergraduate and postgraduate lectures this I’ll be giving this semester (updated each semester).
Final Year Students – I will be supervising 4 final year students for the final major project (Fashion Marketing) this year. Please let me know if you are interested – ideally focusing digital innovation.
BSc (Hons) Psychology of Fashion
- TBC – Intro to Neuroscience, Biological Psychology and Evolutionary Psychology
- TBC – Cognition in Design and Innovation: Design Thinking in Business (1)
- TBC – Cognition in Design and Innovation: Design Thinking in Business (2)
MSc Strategic Fashion Management
- 15.10.19 (13.00-14.30 – HH209) Y3/Y4 Consumer Behaviour – Theories of Attitudes and Behaviour
- 17,10.19 (09.00-12.00 – HH308) Y4 Consumer Behaviour – The Unpredictable Consumer (Strategy, Innovation & Disruption (SID) Workshop)
- 24.10.19 Y4 (09.30-11.30) Y4 – Consumer Behaviour – New Technologies in Fashion (Strategy, Innovation & Disruption (SID))
MA Fashion Retail Management
- 07.11.19 (09.00-11.00) Consumer Psychology – Consumer Decision Process – Heuristics and Biases (Fashion Branding)
BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
Researching Consumer Behaviour and Psychology (Y2)
- 03.10.19 (11.00-13.00 – HHG05) Consumer Behaviour – Developing Insights
- 21.11.19 (11.00-13.00 – HHG05) Consumer Behaviour – Customer Experience
- 05.12.19 (10.00-16.00 – HH313) Consumer Behaviour – Formative Assessment Workshop
Futures and Innovation (Y4)
- 25.09.19 TBC – Consumer Behaviour – Innovation Diffusion
- 02.10.19 (09:00-11:00 – HH203) – Consumer Behaviour – Macro Trends
- 15.10.19 (11:00-13:00 – HHG05) – Consumer Behaviour – Scenario Planning